Personal data we collect
TLLLF collects data from you, through our interactions with you and through our awareness campaigns &s programs. You provide some of this data directly, and we get some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use, and experiences with our website. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with TLLLF and the choices you make, including your explicit opt-in to collect your data through various forms available on the website. We may also obtain data about you from third parties.
You have choices when it comes to the data you share. When we ask you to provide personal data, you can decline. Many of our awareness programs require some personal data to provide you with relevant information. If you choose not to provide data necessary to provide you a service, you cannot use that service. Likewise, where we need to collect personal data by law or to enter into or carry out a contract with you, and you do not provide the data, we will not be able to enter into the contract; or if this relates to an existing service you’re using, we may have to suspend or cancel it. We will notify you if this is the case at the time. Where providing the data is optional, and you choose not to share personal data, features like personalization that use such data will not work for you.
The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with TLLLF and the choices you make (including explicit opt-in consent to collect your personal data), the various TLLLF programs you participate in, your location, and applicable law.
The data we collect can include the following:
- Name and contact data. Your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Demographic data. Data about you such as your age, gender, country, and preferred language.
- Payment data. Data to process donations, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number) and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
- Interactions. Data about your use of TLLLF website. In some cases, such as search queries, this is data you provide in order to make use of the services. In other cases, such as error reports, this is data we generate. Other examples of interactions data include:
- Device and usage data. Data about your device and the pages you visit on our website, including information about your hardware and software, how our pages perform, as well as your settings. For example:
- Browse history. Data about the webpages you visit.
- Device, connectivity, and configuration data. Data about your device, your device configuration, and nearby networks. For example, data about the operating systems and other software installed on your device. In addition, IP address, regional and language settings, and information about WLAN access points near your device.
- Performance data. Data about the performance of the website and any problems you experience.
- Text, inking, and typing data. Text, inking, and typing data and related information. For example, when we collect inking data, we collect information about the placement of your inking instrument on your device.
- Images. Images and related information, if you explicitly choose to upload a picture via a form on the website.
- Location data. Data about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise.
- Other Content, Feedback & Ratings. Information you provide to us and the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback, survey data, and any content you may share with us.